View the new generation here. If space is at a premium this counter-high compact refrigerator is ideal as it can be adjusted to the same height as your room's countertop. It's a popular 3.2 cubic-foot (90.6) litre model which is perfect for lunchrooms, smaller kitchens, wet bars and dormitories. This elegant appliance also comes with an independent full-width freezer section for frozen foods as well as a molded egg storage area. Maximum storage versatility is provided by a full-shelf and half-shelf design and the unit is controlled by a smart mechanical thermostat and convenient push-button defrosting system. Your favourite drinks can easily be accessed via Danby's patented CanStor beverage dispenser system and there's plenty of room for larger soda bottles. In addition, you won't need to worry about sky-high electricity bills since this compact fridge is Energy Star rated. The DCR88BLDD model by Danby easily fits in with any existing décor as it comes in classy black, white, and smudge-free spotless-steel finishes. To make things even easier, the reversible door hinge allows the integrated door handle to be opened from either the left or right side. It also offers peace of mind with an 18-month warranty on parts and labour.
- 3.2 cu. ft. (90 litre) capacity compact refrigerator
- Energy Star® rated
- Available in white, black and spotless steel finish
- Spotless steel finish - looks identical to real stainless steel but without the smudging
- Independent freezer section
- 1 full shelf and 1 half shelf for maximum storage versatility
- Mechanical thermostat
- Manual (push button) defrost
- CanStor® beverage dispenser
- Tall bottle storage
- Integrated door handle
- Smooth back design
- Reversible door hinge for right or left hand opening
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.